Get Help From an Australian Travel Mate
Ask Jenny how she can help you book
John knows a lot about Melbourne,
What is a Travel Mate?
In Australian terms, a 'mate' is a friend, someone you can count on to have your back and to stand beside you in good times and bad. A Travel Mate is exactly the same thing, with the added benefit of helping you find everything you need to plan the perfect vacation in Australia. Your Travel Mate is here to answer your questions, offer suggestions and give advice about traveling in Australia. In following this blog you'll also learn a bit about the 'real Australia' - the gems that are off the beaten path; stuff that many tourists don't even know about.
How Does it Work?
Click on the Travel Mate Link and you will be directed to their Travel Blog Page. On this page you can ask questions regarding Travel Downunder and they will post a relevant reply. Easy.
How Can an Australian travel Mate Help You?
- Save Time and Money - Research Effectively - Find you to Relevant Pages
- Where is the Best Place to Stay? Find the Best Value and Location for a Hotel.
- Get Insider Information - Ask someone who is Australian and really knows Australia.
- How Do You Structure the Best Trip? What are the Flight Times and Distances?
- Where are the Best Places to Self Drive in Australia?
- Where Can I get a Game of Golf?
- How Can I select a Tour or Activity that Suits Me?
- Where is the Best Place to go Whale Watching from Sydney?
- What are Some Good Ideas for a Honeymoon?
- Save Yourself from an Expensive Shambles, or a Low Cost Disaster.
- Where Can I See Kangaroos and Koalas in the Wild?
Find Out More: >>> Jenny Allen Travel Mate Blog
Find Out More: >>> John Walters Travel Mate Blog