This **Byron Bay scuba diving** course includes a comprehensive, 3 day open water diving course that will provide you with the certification to dive independent of an instructor anywhere in the world! All aspects of the diving spectrum are covered here, as you join your friendly, highly experienced instructors as they go into detail to cover every skill needed to get your open water scuba diving license all within the waters of the beautiful Julian Rocks Marine Reserve.
The course includes all equipment hire as well as four scuba dives and a snorkelling lesson, with the courses starting at 8:00am every Tuesday and Friday. If you’ve ever wanted to dive in some of the world’s best sites without required supervision, this is the course for you – so book online today!
- Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years.
- Flying after diving: If only one dive is undertaken then a minimum of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If more than one dive is conducted in the day, or multiple days of diving are undertaken then an interval of 24 hours is recommended
- A dive medical is not compulsory in New South Wales however there are some medical conditions that may prevent you participating in a scuba dive these include the following: lung damage or disorders including a history of asthma or recent congestion, heart disorders, high or low blood pressure, diabetes and epilepsy, ear disorders and damage, COVID-19. If any of these apply please let the operator know
- 3 day dive course
- The course includes equipment hire, tuition, swimming pool lessons
- 4 scuba dives and a snorkelling lesson at Julian Rocks Marine Reserve
- Dive medical fee (if required) not included
- Issued PADI and SSI diving certifications
- Once certified you will be able to dive independent of an instructor, at any dive shop anywhere in the world.
- Open Water courses start at 8am every Tuesday and Friday
- Please note that we operate on NSW daylight savings time (between October to April each year we are 1 hour ahead of Queensland)
- This course takes 3 days to complete.
- Meeting at 9 Marvell Street, Byron Bay.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please ensure you keep a digital copy of your voucher and present on day of the experience
- Digital vouchers accepted for this tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher