The Aladdin Cave Adventure Tour is sure to challenge experienced cave explorers. This exciting tour will take cavers on a journey deep into the Jenolan Caves into sites that remain hidden from the general public.
The Aladdin tour does require agility, a reasonable level of fitness and prior caving experiences due to its more challenging climbs and manoeuvres that are required to navigate the caves visited on this tour.
After a safety briefing, cavers will be issued with overalls, helmets and headlamps and walk up the McKeowns Valley to enter the cave and begin exploring. The tour includes an exciting downhill climb through the ‘Rockpile’, across the ‘ Traverse’ and climbs up ladders and down slides. Sections of the tour will also take in some beautiful crystal formations along the way. The highlight of the tour is sure to be squeezing into some beautifully decorated sections of the cave that only a handful of people get to experience. The return walk out of the cave requires a climb back up the slide and a stroll through the ‘Devils Coachhouse’.
This tour takes 3 hours to complete and climbers will be awarded with a certificate of achievement at the completion of the tour. The tour is recommended for experienced cavers climbers aged 12 and above.
The Aladdin Cave Adventure Tour is sure to get your blood pumping and is a unique experience in Australia that you will never forget.
- This tour is currently unavailable
- A small group guided tour through the Aladdin Cave
- The Aladdin Cave is for those who have had experience in adventure caving before. Though it does not require great fitness, the upper sections require crawling and climbing and flexibility will help
- All equipment will be provided and the tour will take three hours to complete
- Jenolan Caves Bistro is open for snacks, drinks & lunches from 9am – 5pm
- The Aladdin Cave (min age is 12 years old) – Sundays at 9am. Tour durations is approximately 3 hours
- Jenolan Caves is just 1¼ hours from Katoomba, 2½ hours from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra, making it an easy to get to venue for small or large groups.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher