Infinity Sydney Tower offers an unforgettable culinary experience you won’t forget, 81 floors above Sydney with a 3 course A la carte menu featuring contemporary Australian cuisine. If you are looking for a top dining experience in Sydney or you have a special occasion to celebrate, don’t look past Infinity Sydney Tower.
The gourmet experience will see you dining in the sky amongst the clouds feasting on fine local produce with international flavours, an absolute treat for the tastebuds. Infinity Sydney Tower lunch and dinner options are available and a glass of wine and an extra dish is included when you book online here.
- 3 courses from the A la carte menu at Infinity Sydney Tower
- Lunch or Dinner option available
- Glass of wine and extra dish included
- Australian dining experience, set amongst an unmistakably stylish setting, with incredible revolving views of the city skyline and harbour.
- Lunch: Wednesday – Sunday 12pm – 2pm
- Dinner: Monday – Sunday 5:30pm till late
- Public holidays and special events such as Christmas Day, New Years Eve and Valentine’s Day are excluded
- You will receive an open dated voucher which is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Once you have received your voucher, please call the restaurant to book your preferred date and time. The restaurant’s contact details will be printed on your voucher
- Infinity at Sydney Tower. Reception Level 4, Sydney Westfield Centre, Between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets
- Dress code : Smart casual
- No FREE parking available. There are two fantastic parking specials available for the restaurant guests: Westfield Parking ($10 flat fee, 135 King Street, daily 6pm-11.30pm) and Piccadilly Parking ($17.20 flat fee, 133 Castlereagh Street, Weekdays 4:30pm-11pm & weekends + public holidays all day until 11pm). Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Reception staff upon arrival and your ticket will be validated. Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. Parking is strictly between the hours indicated above. When parking outside of these hours, guests will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station
Terms And Conditions
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
- This is an open dated voucher which is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- You are required to call the restaurant to book your preferred date and time once you have received your voucher (Their contact details will be printed on your voucher).
- The restaurant needs the voucher (ID) number in order to make your booking
- Strictly NON-REFUNDABLE
- This is an open dated voucher which is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. You are required to call the restaurant to book your preferred date and time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements