Tour the Imperial Cave, one of the Jenolan Caves’ popular individual caves, with this guided group tour. Running for around one hour, you’ll be taken on a journey into the heart of the Imperial Cave to learn about the limestone rocks, the history of the caves and the region and to admire the beautiful sights with colourful lights illuminating the rock walls.
Ideal for kids, adults and elderly visitors, this tour is one of the easiest to traverse and only requires an easy level of fitness. Stretching 1070 metres in total you’ll be able to comfortably explore the cave in an hour with the help of a local and experienced guide.
Tours depart at 10.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm, 3pm and 5pm and are quite popular, so be sure to secure your spot by booking the Imperial Cave tour online.
- This tour is currently unavailable
- A guided tour through Imperial Cave
- Transfers from Sydney (you need to make your own way to Jenolan Caves). Complete Tour Operator details will appear on your confirmation tour voucher
- Food and beverages
- Easy fitness level
- The Imperial Cave (1070 Meters) offers crystal cities and delightful shawls that can all be viewed through the ancient river passage
- Perfect for those who are less mobile or elderly as the cave only takes an hour to complete
- Tours depart at 10.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm, 3pm and 5pm
- Subject to availability
What To Bring
- Sturdy, non-slip shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- High heels and thongs are not recommended
- Prices listed and per person per tour
- Concession prices is for Australian pension card holders and school age children up to 17 years of age
- 2 adults and up to 3 school age children of the immediate family
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher