Explore a completely different side of Sydney on this guided walk of Sydney’s colourful Kings Cross district. This tour takes you to ‘the Cross’ and guides you through its speckled history of fame, fortunes, murders, drug-obsessions, mysteries, crimes & romances. Stand on the site of one of Sydney’s greatest unsolved mysteries, hear of the ‘sly grog’ and razor gang days, visit the heart of old Sydney bohemia… and more. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to explore an area with one of the richest social and cultural histories in Australia.
- 2 hour guided walking tour
- Free drink at a Kings Cross local bar
- Hotel transfers
- Explore Australia’s notorious neighbourhood
- Hears tales of a history of booze, prostitution, drugs, gangs, murders and romances
- Kings Cross is the home of Sydney’s party scene
- Finish up at a local bar where the first drink is free
- Tours depart daily from below the huge Coke sign, corner of William and Darlinghurst Rd, Kings Cross at 6pm and return at approximately 8pm
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Your guide may request Photo ID
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – If you are unable to print, vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher