This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cottage Point Inn, 2 Anderson Pl, Cottage Point NSW 2084, Australia
Tranquil Cottage Point Inn is only 20 minutes’ flying time from Sydney’s hustle and bustle. On arriving at Cottage Point Inn, you’ll land on the water and taxi to the restaurant’s seaplane dock, where the inn’s friendly staff will be waiting with a warm welcome and some great Australian wines!
• Rock Lobster ceviché with baby tarragon gnocchi in a consommé
• Pan seared sea scallops with almonds, watercress and sultanas and a dash of curry oil
• Torched Shaw River buffalo mozzarella with pickled baby onions, salsa verdé and garlic croûtons, nestled on an endive salad
• Rangers Valley beef tartare served with quail egg yolk, and a petite salad
• Pan-fried chicken oysters with a white onion puree, tempura onion rings, wild mushrooms and spring salad
• Swordfish served with a wilted rocket, saffron potatoes and finished with dill and lemon mayonnaise
• Local snapper, mussels and king prawns in a fennel and tomato, saffron broth
• Tasmanian Atlantic salmon with soy caramel and leek, bok choy and ginger quinoa
• Spring onion and thyme gnocchi served with goats cheese, and a garden pea and pinenut pureé
• Rack of lamb with spring vegetables served on toasted cous cous
• Caramelized orange duck breast with smoked fennel
• Sacher torte served with strawberry ice cream, mixed berries and white chocolate
• Lemon meringue pie and lemon yogurt sorbet
• Orange and dark rum soufflé served with a honey and ginger ice cream
• Spiced caramel and pineapple with toasted coconut and a lime jelly, and coconut ice cream
Stop At: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, New South Wales Australia
Cottage Point Inn is set on the water at the junction of Cowan Waters and Coal and Candle Creek, was originally the Cottage Point boatshed and general store. The building was converted to a restaurant in the 1970’s and has been operating since.
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
To top off your magical afternoon, on your flight back to Sydney you’ll have incredible photo opportunities as you fly over the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travel over the Sydney Opera House before landing at Rose Bay, eight kilometers from Sydney’s city center.