See Australia’s largest collection of endangered and exotic species at Mogo Wildlife Park near Batemans Bay on the NSW South Coast. Purchase your tickets to Mogo Wildlife Park here to see an array of Zebras, Rhinos and Giraffes all roaming together in the Savannah Plains.
A taste of Madagascar can be found right here in Australia. Come visit the wildlife park to learn more about the fascinating animals firsthand during an informative animal keeper talk included in your Mogo Wildlife Park general admission ticket.
Mogo Wildlife Park is a great value day out for families and travellers with an onsite cafe and a very special giraffe feeding experience available for an additional cost at the park.
- The ticket holder is entitled to one day entry into Mogo Wildlife Park valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Please note, you are not required to pre book prior to your arrival. You can use this voucher on any day.
- Mogo Wildlife Park one day entry
- Wildlife presentations
- Private Animal Encounter
- Food and beverages
- Giraffe feeding
- Located just 10 minutes south of Batemans Bay
- Mogo has the largest collection of primates in Australia
- Mogo boasts Australia’s largest private collection of exotic animals
- Privately owned zoo supporting endangered and exotic animal species
- Visitors experience animals up close and personal including meerkats, lions and tigers
- Mogo Wildlife Park is open daily from 9am to 5pm (closed Christmas Day, 25th December)
- Mogo Wildlife Park is located at 222 Tomakin Rd, Mogo, NSW
- If travelling by car from the North (Batemans Bay), follow the Princes Highway 10km south from Batemans Bay (approximately 10 minutes) until you reach Mogo and follow the signs turning left into Tomakin Rd
- If travelling by car from the South (Moruya), follow the Princes Highway 15km north from Moruya (approximately 15 minutes) until you reach Mogo and follow the signs turning right into Tomakin Rd
- Infants (0-2yrs) FOC
- For the health of the animals, staff and other guests, smoking is not permitted within the park grounds. A designated smoking area has been provided for the convenience of guests outside the grounds near the car park exit
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher