What’s better than a day shopping at a popular outlet centre? A day shopping with a scenic journey to and from. With this ferry ride, you’ll travel around Sydney in comfort and style aboard a modern catamaran cruising around Sydney Harbour. Departing Darling Harbour and Circular Quay, this hop on hop off ferry service will allow you to explore three popular shopping and sightseeing precincts; Harbourside Shopping Centre at Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and The Rocks and Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre.
As you cruise around the harbour taking in the various iconic sights such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, you’ll be treated to live commentary about the region, making this journey a scenic and informative one. The ferry offers passengers multiple services throughout the day from mid morning until the afternoon (see below for specific times), giving you more than enough time to browse all of the amazing outlet shops.
- CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Return ferry transfers from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour to Birkenhead Point Outlet Shopping Centre
- Modern catamaran with an open roof
- Free Wifi and live commentary on board
- 22 minute ferry trip past Sydney’s iconic landmarks
- Take in the sights of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Luna Park and Cockatoo Island
- Must-do shopping experience in Sydney with up to 70% off at over 120 premium brands
- Expect to shop at brands including; Hugo Boss, Armani, Oroton, Nike, Bonds, Calvin Klein and many more!
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Circular Quay to Birkenhead Point – 10am, 12pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm
- Darling Harbour to Birkenhead Point – 11.00am and 1.30pm
- Birkenhead Point to Circular Quay – 9.30am, 11.30am, 2pm and 3pm
- Birkenhead Point to Darling Harbour – 10.30am, 1pm and 4pm
- Circular Quay – Fantasea Wharf, Jetty NO.1, Eastern Pontoon
- Darling Harbour – Harbourside, Darling Harbour
- Birkenhead Point – Birkenhead Point Marina, 19 Roseby Street, Drummoyne
What To Bring
- Bottled water
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Clothes suited for weather conditions
- Please click here to view the Shopper Hopper Map
- The ferry service runs 7 days a week from 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Please note that you will be required to specify your preferred departure time and location in the booking notes
- Departure time and location information is required to proceed with the booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise and entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher