Explore the beautiful Red Centre and Australia’s most iconic landmarks with this 3 day/2 night Uluru tour departing and returning to Alice Springs. Roll up your swag and enjoy two nights camping under the stars while you discover the main highlights of Uluru, The Kings Canyon, The Valley of The Winds and more.
The comprehensive 3 day Uluru tour includes transport, an experienced guide, camping gear and most meals as you travel the great Australian Outback. Embrace the fresh air and great outdoors as you learn about the Aboriginal culture and see impressive natural landscapes, secluded watering holes and ancient cave paintings.
Among the highlights of the tour are a breathtaking Uluru sunset and sunrise and a morning walk around the base of Uluru. This is one of the best natural attractions in the country and is a landmark recognised all around the world.
Before returning back to Alice Springs, guests are given the chance to embark on a Camel Ride for an additional fee. The tour will arrive back in Alice Springs around 5 pm where you can then meet up with your guide and fellow group members for dinner and a few drinks (at your own cost).
Exploring this massive rock should be at the top of everyone’s bucket list. Book your spot on this 3 Day Uluru tour here.
- Lunch and dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Day 2
- Breakfast and lunch on Day 3
- Air conditioned comfortable 21 seat buses
- Fun and experienced tour guide
- Swags and camping equipment
- Uluru Park Fee ($25 for adult and $12.50 for child under 15yrs+) is NOT included and is payable on the day
Day 1: Uluru Base Walk and Uluru Sunset (Meals – L,D)
You will be picked up from your Alice Springs accommodation at 5:30am, first destination is Uluru. Take in the breath taking sight of Uluru the World’s Largest Rock. You then have time to complete an Uluru Base Walk around Uluru. You will see beautiful sites such as the Mala Walk, Mutijulu Waterhole and Aboriginal Cave Paintings.We spend this night at the Ayers Rock Campground with toilets and showers after having dinner watching the sunset over Uluru
Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Uluru Sunrise (Meals – B, L, D)
Feel the spiritual significance on a guided walk through to the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. Be shown bush tucker along the hike before heading to the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can listen to tales from the ‘Tjukurpa’ Dreamtime. We spend this night at the historic Kings Creek Station with toilets and showers, 20km from Kings Canyon
Day 3: Kings Canyon (Meals – B,L)
Enjoy a 3 hour guided hike through the sandstone domes of the Lost City. Visit the many Amphitheatres, North & South Walls and the beautiful Garden of Eden. Get cleaned up and we meet later with your Guide for dinner and a couple of beers in an The Rock Bar
- Sleeping bags can be hired for $20 each. In Winter (April-September) the sleeping bags go to -5 degrees and in Summer they are light weight
- Fly nets are available for purchase at The Rock Tour office for $7
- Visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can learn about the Dreamtime
- Take in the spiritual significance of Kantju Gorge, Mutitjulu Waterhole and see Aboriginal Cave Paintings.
- Enjoy a guided Mala Walk before dinner as you watch a sunset over Uluru.
- Take in a memorable Uluru Sunrise over the World’s Largest Rock
- Enjoy a 3.5 hour guided hike through the sandstone domes of the Lost City
- Departs Alice Springs daily at 5:30am
What To Bring
- Small bag
- Sturdy walking shoes
- 2 water bottles
- Warm clothes for the winter and comfortable light fitting clothes for the summer
- Minimum age for this tour is 8 years
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements