Just add water + a tasty little handcrafted gin for your tropical light sunset and twilight cruise. Start your evening in the best possible way, with a traditional Darwin sundowner – that would be a G & T – while you’re out on the harbour witnessing the sinking of tropical sun. This is Tropical light, a short sunset and twilight cruise on Darwin Harbour when nature dictates how rich the sky will present. This is the cruise where you will experience the raw edginess of Darwin Harbour combined with spirit stories that introduces Saltie Gin, the Naked Gunner and another Top End handcrafted gin, all with the backdrop of a stunning skyscape.
After the sun has set will be cruise quietly back to Stokes Hill Wharf*, where you can choose from a myriad of alfresco eateries for your evening meal. If something more sophisticated calls, you’re just a short walk, or scooter ride, or free shuttle ride, away from a place where you can explore around the world cuisine against the beautiful backdrop of Darwin Waterfront.
- 1 hour sunset and twilight experience on Darwin Harbour
- Complimentary Gin Tasting, wine or beer on arrival on board Sea Darwin
- Take home GO VINO glass or Sea Darwin stubby cooler
- Back to Stokes Hill in time for independent dinner arrangements
* On Thursday and Sunday evenings enquire about whether Mindil Beach drop off is available for access to the market