The Litchfield Wanderer is for those who want to join a small team and experience the Top End with friends. This is a personable, flexible and comprehensive experience that will not be easily forgotten.
Ancient stone fringed paths, pristine creeks and water holes fed by cascading waterfalls are the backdrop for your experience. Environmentally responsible and engaged Australians are your guides.
Motivated and interesting fellow travellers are your partners.
Anything is possible on the Litchfield Wanderer one day tour from Darwin.
NOTE: AT present (from July 21st 2022) we are running PROGRAM ONE.
Given the high level of seasonal variability in conditions of the Top End and also some cultural considerations the ethical adventures Litchfield Day Tour – Wanderer also varies through the year.
Program ONE – Typically May to September
Berry Springs, Litchfield Park, Batchelor
730 am to 4-6 pm
Program TWO – Typically from September to May
700 AM TO 4 TO 6 PM
Please see our website for likely itinerary schedule.
- Small team size (min. 6- max. 10)
- Morning / afternoon tea
- Waterfalls, walks & photo opportunities
- Home prepared snacks and refreshments (mango muffins, chocolate wattleseed biscuits and more)
- Education (history, culture, bush foods & medicines)
- Qualified local eco-friendly Australian guide
- Pick up and drop off form your accomodation
☐ Water bottle
☐ Comfortable walking shoes
☐ Swimwear & Towel
Dietary restrictions can be catered for with prior consent and knowledge.
PLEASE read the cancelation policy that applies for this tour before booking.