This truly unique ballooning adventure, high above the desert landscape, offers the ultimate luxury experience.
Be one of the very few to view the spectacular changing colours of Uluru and Kata Tjuta from the most exhilirating elevated viewing platform in the region.
At sunrise you will be among the first to witness the sun breaching the horizon to see in a new day at Uluru.
– Return transfers to your hotel or town centre
– Guided and informative balloon tour
– Complimentary beverage, snack and use of binoculars
* Children / Infants under 5 years are not permitted.
* Children aged 5 years and above must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* Suitable for people of all other ages.
* Sunrise Uluru tour start times change through the seasons. Check local times for up-to-date details.
* We recommend wearing enclosed footwear and warm clothing particularly in the cooler months (May to October).
* All passengers are required to record their names and estimated weights (in kilograms) for safety purposes and provide that information to us at the time of booking or otherwise on demand. The number of passengers per flight is determined by the total weight of all passengers. This is done for safety and security reasons. It is important that passenger weights provided at time of booking be within 10% of the actual weight for that passenger on the day of travel. Refunds may not be offered if we cannot fly you on the day your SkyShip flight is booked as a result of incorrect passenger weights being provided to us.