WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS, WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS & OCEAN RAFTING PACKAGE
Explore Airlie Beach in one day on Whitsunday Segway Tours’ Sunset Boardwalk Tour and Whitsunday Jetski Tours’ Airlie Adventure, followed by an Ocean Rafting tour to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet the next day! Three multi award winning tours in one package!
DAY 1 – MORNING WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS’ AIRLIE ADVENTURE: 9.00am – 11.30am
The Airlie Adventure…Island views – Bays with sea turtle encounters – 1.5 hours jet skiing
This popular tour is suitable for everyone….. a perfect mix of adrenalin and eco adventure. Drive your own jetski out to view the Whitsunday Islands from the protection of the coastline, before exploring Airlie’s beautiful bays and enjoying some turtle spotting.
The Airlie Adventure tour includes:
- Approximately 1.5 hours of fun-filled jetskiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- Bottled water
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
DAY 1 – AFTERNOON WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS’ SUNSET AND BOARDWALK TOUR INCLUDING DINNER: 3.00pm – 6.00pm (01 Apr – 31 Oct) & 4.00pm – 7.00pm (01 Nov – 31 Mar)
Ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay. The tour begins in Airlie Beach and glides on the boardwalk along the water’s edge past Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens, through to Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km round journey. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Sorrento Restaurant, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a meal while soaking up the evening sunset views. Choose to stay for dinner or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
The Sunset and Boardwalk Tour includes:
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return
- Delicious light dinner meal with a choice of pizza, pasta or dessert
- Informative commentary throughout the tour by our experienced tour guide
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
- Fun and smiles all round!
DAY 2 – OCEAN RAFTING NORTHERN EXPOSURE OR SOUTHERN LIGHTS TOUR
Multi award winning Ocean Rafting visits the “Wild Side” of the Whitsunday Islands, the uninhabited islands with beautiful natural scenery brimming with marine, bird and animal life. There are two exciting tour options, the Northern Exposure and Southern Lights. Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. Ocean Rafting offers the ultimate access to the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience.
The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. 32 passengers at most allows for personal snorkelling lessons and the pleasure of a small group. Lunch is served at the beach with plenty of time to swim in the turquoise ocean or just relax on the silica white sand.
The Northern Exposure tour is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers, including two different snorkel destinations. Not only that, but it includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. Guests explore the restricted area of beautiful Hill Inlet at Whitehaven Beach.
The Southern Lights tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy approximately two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand and enjoy a guided bushwalk to spectacular Hill Inlet Lookout to view and capture photographs of the stunning swirling silica sands and aqua water. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
The main difference between Ocean Rafting’s two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights has more beach time.
Ocean Rafting Tours include:
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
What to bring Ocean Rafting:
• Swim wear and towel
• Refillable water bottle
• Hat, sunscreen and shoes (thongs or sandals ok)
• Warm clothing (especially in the months between May to November)
• Cash for on board purchases (Soft drinks, juices, beer, cider, chocolates etc.)
• In preparation for your day please ensure that you are wearing your swimwear underneath your clothes
What to bring Whitsunday Jetski Tours:
• A sense of adventure
• Swim wear and towel
What to bring Whitsunday Segway Tours:
• Closed in shoes
• Jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather
• Cash for drinks or additional food
• Cancellations need to be made by 6pm the day before the tour to receive a refund.
Once booking has been made, please call Ocean Rafting, Whitsunday Jetski Tours and Whitsunday Segway Tours 48 hours prior to departure on (Ocean Rafting +61 7 4946 6848, Whitsunday Jetski Tours 0459 538 754 and Whitsunday Segway Tours 0432 734 929) to reconfirm booking and pick up time.