We will be exploring Brisbane from multiple different angles! On the first day when we arrive in Brisbane we will explore some of the most iconic locations including:
– Fortitude Valley, New Farm Park – Nightclub, bar and entertainment precinct and BBQ areas on the river
– Wilson’s Outlook Reserve – Epic city views overlooking the Story Bridge, CBD and the brand new Howard Smith Wharves
– CBD – learn where the best locations are
– Suncorp Stadium – the home of Rugby & Soccer
– Mount Coo-tha – 287 meters above sea level and 300 degree views from
Moreton Island to the Toowoomba Ranges and all over Brisbane city! (stop to buy lunch)
Following these epic photo locations, we’ll stop into Brisbane City YHA for our hostel check in. After this you’ll be able to go for a walk into the CBD to check out the local shops and see what the city has on offer!
At 6pm, the rooftop bar will be open for us to kick back and enjoy the fireworks from the BEST VIEW IN BRISBANE!!
Day two has a nice and relaxing start with your choice of a sleep in or time to explore some of the local areas. We will depart the YHA at 10am after check out and head over to Kangaroo Point cliffs to start our Urb-e electric scooter tour! This epic new tour takes us all along the Brisbane River, showcasing some of the best views from Southbank, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Botanical Gardens, Riverside, Howard Smith Wharves, Riverwalk, a ride over the Story Bridge and the Kangaroo Point parks!
After this stop we’ll drop in for lunch at the Kangaroo Point Cliffs before heading back up to Noosa and arriving back at approximately 3:30pm.
** Meals not provided, please pack extra food or bring some money for food **