Visit Lady Musgrave Island in the Southern Great Barrier Reef to snorkel the unique coral cay lagoon surrounding the island. Daily cruises will transport guests from Bundaberg Port Marina to Lady Musgrave Island with snorkelling equipment, glass bottom boat tours, fish feeding and guided island walks included in the experience. Travelling on a luxurious catamaran, enjoy a delicious morning tea en route to the reef lagoon. Passengers will have over 4 hours at the coral reef lagoon surrounding the island with plenty of opportunities to encounter manta rays, reef sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of tropical fish swimming at these coral gardens.
Snorkelling equipment is included and introductory and certified dives are available on the day for purchase if you wish to dive deeper into the coral reef. Non- swimmers will love a ride on the glass bottom boat to experience the coral reef and marine life all without getting wet. Fish feeding is also conducted daily attracting large grouper and smaller tropical fish. After working up an appetite, buffet lunch is available on board at your leisure and you can freshen up with a warm shower after your snorkel and dive. Lady Musgrave Island is a protected island and reef lagoon with pristine clear waters and buzzing coral reefs attracting wildlife.
Don’t miss out on visiting this unique Great Barrier Reef coral cay island. Book your Lady Musgrave Island day cruise here.
- 10 Hours Lady Musgrave Island Day Tour from Bundaberg
- Enjoy morning tea as we make our way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon for snorkelling
- Gourmet buffet lunch using freshest local produce Bundaberg has to offer
- Premium quality Mares snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Experience the Southern Great Barrier Reef on-board the luxury catamaran
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Guided Island walks
- Fish feeding
- Warm showers located on the duck board to use after your snorkel
- Afternoon Tea served on the trip back to Bundaberg
- EMC/QPWS Fee
- Introductory and Certified Scuba diving
- Premium upgrade – admission to the upper deck lounge with reserved seating with wait staff available, complimentary tea & coffee throughout the day
- Accommodation transfers to the Marina
- Cruise departs daily at 7am from Shop 5, 15-17 Marina Drive, Burnett Heads, Bundaberg, QLD, 4670
- 10 Hours
What To Bring
- Customer Choosing to Cancel for any reason – 20% cancellation fee if cancelled from date of booking to 60 hours prior to tour date.
- Cancellation 48-60 hours prior to tour date 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 48 hours or failure to board 100% of fare is withheld.
- Should a tour be cancelled by Lady Musgrave Experience, passengers will be offered an alternative date, credit for use at a later time or a full refund *
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements