Join us for a day exploring the rainforest and amazing landscapes of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation wilderness area by a purpose built 4WD vehicle. Your informative and knowledgeable driver/guide will collect you from your accommodation and travel along one of Australia’s great scenic highways to explore the Daintree and Cape Tribulation areas.
_Mossman Gorge -_ Visit Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy morning tea before boarding the shuttle for your transfer into Mossman Gorge. Discover secrets of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest as your driver takes you on a guided walk through the Gorge boardwalk, sharing their knowledge and the history of this World Heritage listed region.
_Daintree River Cruise -_ Take a one-hour cruise to learn about the various habitats and wonderful wildlife found in this amazing environment, see birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course maybe catch a glimpse of the estuarine crocodile.
_Tropical Lunch -_ Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch in a beautiful rainforest setting.
_Cape Tribulation -_ Walk on this world-famous rainforest beach and admire the rainforest-fringed coastline and coral reef from the Kulki Lookout. Cape Tribulation was named by Captain Cook “this is where our trials and tribulations began”.
_Alexandra Lookout -_ After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
_Daintree Ferry -_ Re-cross the mighty Daintree River by cable ferry – one of the last of it’s kind!
- Hotel pick ups
- Professional guide and driver
- Luxury 4WD vehicle
- Mossman Gorge Centre including morning tea and driver/guided walk
- Delicious BBQ lunch in a rainforest setting
- Daintree River Cruise
- Mossman Gorge Centre
- Cape Tribulation Beach & Boardwalk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Daintree Ferry
- Lunch in a rainforest setting
- Tours departs Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 7am ex Cairns and 8.30am ex Port Douglas and returns at approximately 5.30pm ex Port Douglas to 6.30pm ex Cairns
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Walking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Not suitable for children under 4 years due to the length of the day
- Because of the distance travelled, and the length of the tour, this tour is not suitable for children and under 4 years old
- If passengers wish to travel on these tours with a child under 4 years old, a seat must be allocated therefore the child price will apply
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience