Join us for a day exploring the rainforest and amazing landscapes of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation wilderness area by a purpose built 4WD vehicle. Your informative and knowledgeable driver/guide will collect you from your accommodation and travel along one of Australia’s great scenic highways to explore the Daintree and Cape Tribulation areas.
_Cape Tribulation -_ Walk on this world-famous rainforest beach and admire the rainforest-fringed coastline and coral reef from the Kulki Lookout. Cape Tribulation was named by Captain Cook “this is where our trials and tribulations began”.
_Tropical Lunch -_ With special access at a private rainforest property, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek before a delicious tropical lunch. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
_Alexandra Lookout -_ After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
_Daintree River Cruise -_ Take a one hour cruise to learn about the various habitats and wonderful wildlife found in this amazing environment, see birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course maybe catch a glimpse of the estuarine crocodile.
_Daintree Ferry -_ Re-cross the mighty Daintree River by cable ferry – one of the last of it’s kind!
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions Mossman Gorge is currently closed (until further notice)
Replaced this component with:
- Morning tea at Beachwood’s Cafe
- Driver-guided walk on the Jundalba boardwalk
- Hotel pick ups
- Luxury 4WD vehicle
- Mossman Gorge Centre including welcome to the country smoking ceremony
- Morning tea
- Guided walk
- Rainforest Canopy Tower
- Aerial Walkway
- Delicious tropical lunch in a rainforest setting followed by coffee or Daintree Tea
- Daintree River Cruise
- Professional Guide & Driver
- Mossman Gorge Centre
- Cape Tribulation Beach & Boardwalk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Daintree Ferry
- Lunch in a rainforest setting
- Tours depart Tuesday’s and Thursday’s between 8am and 9am and return at approximately 5.30pm
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Walking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Not suitable for children under 4 years due to the length of the day
- Because of the distance travelled, and the length of the tour, this tour is not suitable for children and under 4 years old
- If passengers wish to travel on these tours with a child under 4 years old, a seat must be allocated therefore the child price will apply
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience