Minimum booking of 3 seats required
Combine our 90 minute Reef and rainforest flight “On the Doorstep of Cairns” with a picturesque cruise along the mighty Daintree River. After landing at the Daintree River Cruise Centre you will embark on a safe, comfortable, purpose built boat for a 60 minute cruise along the river within the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest. Discover ancient plants and meet some of the wild animal’s home to the area. Be on the lookout for a variety of bird life and of course, the Estuarine Crocodile. Your guide will provide you with a fun and informative tour of the river, including an overview of the Daintree River and the people (old and new) who helped shape its identity. Suitable for all ages.
- 90 minute scenic reef & rainforest flight
- Private charter river cruise
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- Morning tea
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.