Minimum booking, 3 seats
Be treated like a VIP after we collect you from your accommodation and transfer you to our helipad. Depart and fly north over the stunning Daintree National Park, the oldest living rainforest on the planet.Take in the sights of the Daintree River, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield. Leave the land behind as we fly out over the Coral Sea to one of the more spectacular parts of the Great Barrier Reef – Lizard Island. Land just in time for morning tea and refreshments before enjoying the activities the island has to offer. Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch before departing for home. Experience the Great Barrier Reef from the air on the journey home, flying over Mackay, Pullen and Undine Reefs before arriving safely for your transfer back to your accommodation.
- Scenic flight over Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Cape Tribulation and the Great Barrier Reef
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- Snorkelling on Lizard Island
- Morning tea, lunch and refreshments
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.