Minimum booking, 3 seats
This short flight takes you up over the Barron Gorge National Park where the lush, green landscape is marked with steep gorges, rugged peaks and tumbling waterfalls. Head up north to the beautiful Port Douglas and over the mighty Daintree River. Next up, you’ll be able to truly appreciate the sheer size and scale of Mossman Gorge when you wind down the mountains. Finish off the tour with birds-eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and its patchwork of reefs, isolated sand cays and tropical islands, set against the vibrant blue backdrop of the Coral Sea.
- 90 minute scenic flight
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.