Tour around the gorgeous Gold Coast region with Gold Coast Watersports’ guided Jet Ski Island Safari for one hour of fun and adventure. Winding through the waterways in the region, steering around narrow mangrove passages, visiting secluded islands and making friends with some native wildlife is just some of the fun that will be experienced on this awesome water adventure.
The journey begins with a safety briefing and test laps to get you accustomed with driving and steering this powerful machines. Under the guidance of experienced instructors you’ll feel confident before you head out into the open waters to explore. Journey towards South Stradbroke Island you’ll zoom around the region, wind back through the Sovereign Islands and cruise past some of the gorgeous houses on the the waters of the Gold Coast canals. An exciting outing for everyone to enjoy, riders as young as 8 years can enjoy the tour as long as they’re doubled up with an adult, also riders from 16 years can ride solo with those under 18 riding with a signed waiver from their parent/guardian. This is a great adventure for those looking to sightsee with a twist!
- 1 Hour
- Tour guide
- Safety briefing
- Hotel transfers
- The Gold Coast Jet Ski guided tour starts with a full safety briefing, some test laps on our Jet Ski Circuit to help you get a feel for the machine and some handy tips from our very experienced instructors
- Once everyone is ready to go, the tour travels approximately thirty kilometres to South Stradbroke Island and winds its way back through the Sovereign Islands and past the lavish palaces the rich and famous call home.
- We use the most technologically advanced Yamaha jet skis, with the world first dual controlled throttle jet skis. They are the safest on the market, so we are confident you will enjoy the ultimate jet ski experience
- Operates daily. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your activity time
- Gold Coast Watersports is located at Tiki Hotel, 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise
What To Bring
- Maximum 2 adults per ski
- All drivers and passengers need to participate in a safety briefing
- You don’t need a license
- No experience necessary
- No alcohol
- Minimum age to ride with an adult is 8 years, 16 years of age to ride on your own and 18 years of age to have a passenger
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher