A fun-filled mini golf experience awaits you! Visit King Tutt’s Putt Putt in Surfers Paradise, and spend hours enjoying each themed hole as you make your way around the 18 holes. There’s even 3 separate 18-hole courses for you to choose from, so one visit is never the same! Challenge your mates or family at this entertaining activity location.
- Choose from either the Egyptian course, Jurrasic course or Tutt’s Challenge:
Featuring Glow in the Dark caves, the Egyptian course is perfect for all beginners and all ages. Immerse yourself and explore the wonders of Tutankhamen’s Tomb and be acquainted with Cleopatra. Travel back to ancient Egypt and immerse yourself in this ancient culture that still remains as it did 5000 years ago
Come face to face with T-Rex, King Kong and the dangerous raptors venturing through the Jurassic course. This intermediate course is fantastic for all ages, abilities and those looking for a bit of a challenge
Come down and test your putting skills on the challenging outdoor course where surprises await. Your competitiveness will be challenged on this tranquil landscape, but don’t let that shy away your ability to have a fantastic morning, afternoon or evening at King Tutt’s Putt Putt
- 3 different 18-hole courses to choose from
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Fun for the whole family
- Variety of challenges
- King Tutt’s Putt Putt opening hours are from 9am-9pm
- Corner Surfers Paradise Boulevard and Ocean Avenue, Surfers Paradise
- Arriving by Car: From Brisbane take the Smith St exit and continue to the Southport waterfront. Turn right and drive south into Surfers Paradise. After crossing the Southport Bridge stay on The Gold Coast Highway passing the Marriott Hotel on your right. Turn left at the next set of lights into Ocean Avenue. Entrance to the car park is on Ocean Avenue. From Coolangatta take Gold Coast Highway heading north. Drive through Surfers Paradise following signs to Southport. After passing the Crown Towers Hotel turn right at the next traffic lights into Ocean Avenue. Entrance to the car park is on Ocean Avenue.
- Arriving by Tram: The G:link tram runs every 6 minutes in both directions between Broadbeach and Helensvale Railway Station and runs past King Tutt’s Putt Putt. Exit the tram at the Surfers Paradise North station. We are just a few seconds away from this station.
- Arriving by bus: Surfside Buslines run daily approximately every 10 minutes during the day and less frequently in the evening. Services operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You can catch a bus to Surfers Paradise from any bus stop along the Gold Coast Highway, no matter which way you are coming from. Look out for the big King Tutt’s sign or the Giant Camel in the Golf Ball. You can use Translink’s Journey Planner for specific timetable information.
- Child pass is valid for children aged 13 years and under
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- The operator will accept vouchers that are displayed on mobile phones or tablets
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher