Go head to head with zombies in a world-class free-roaming virtual reality gaming experience in the Gold Coast. Purchase a two-game package to play two of the most popular games: Undead Arena and Outbreak Origins at Zero Latency.
The custom-built games come to life in the 200sqm arena with wireless technology, motion tracking and 4K clarity headsets guiding you through the interactive virtual reality games. As an added bonus, you can play with up to 8 of your mates per game.
The 45-minute virtual reality gaming experience includes a 30-minute Outbreak Origins game where you’ll go on a zombie adventure. The second game is the all-new Undead Arena, a gaming show where you fight to become a rich star or die and become a zombie.
PLEASE CALL ZERO LATENCY TO BOOK IN YOUR SESSION PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- All technology and briefing
- Ultimate virtual reality gaming experiences
- Outbreak Origins – 30 minutes session
- Undead Arena – 15 minutes session
- Game score results will be emailed to you
- 200sqm arena which can take up tp 8 players
- Ultimate gaming experience, including state-of-the-art wireless technology with motion tracking
- 4K clarity with HP reverb headset
- Communicating with your teammates during the game
- Shoot some zombies but don’t forget to look behind you
- Monday to Friday: 11am-9pm
- Saturdays: 9am-10.30pm
- Sundays: 9am-8pm
- 34 Smith Street, Southport, Gold Coast, QLD
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY AT ONCE?
- A maximum of 8 players. Our experience does not support any additional players. For larger groups, you will need to book back-to-back sessions.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- This is an active experience so please make sure you wear light, comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear (ie. no high heels).
CAN I WEAR MY GLASSES?
- You can wear glasses if they do not have a large frame. We recommend wearing contact lenses for the experience, as our headsets will not fit large frames due to limited space between the eyes and VR lenses.
WHO CAN OR CAN’T PLAY?
- Players must be 13 years and over to play. We can make exceptions for 10 to 13 year olds but they must be accompanied by a playing adult. All parties are 13+.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
- You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands. People with vision in one eye are able to play.
- For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders
- Deaf or severe hearing loss
- Broken leg or arm
- Wheelchair users
- Our experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions: Heart condition & Heavily pregnant
CAN THIS EXPERIENCE CAUSE MOTION SICKNESS?
- Every part of the system is designed to give you an immersive experience without any of the motion sickness typically associated with virtual reality systems.
- Since changing our headsets in November 2016, 0.02% of our players have pulled out due to motion sickness.
WILL I WALK INTO A WALL?
- We have in-game safety mechanisms and a Game Master to stop that happening. It is up to you to pay attention and follow all instructions at all times to remain safe
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements