Escape the real world for a few moments and immerse yourself into Zero Latency’s Virtual world with this Gold Coast virtual reality two-game package. Step into the 200sqm arena to experience a free-roaming virtual reality game with up to 8 of your friends or family.
This virtual reality package includes a choice of two game packages to try. Select the Outbreak Origins and Undead Arena or pick game package two to play Singularity and Engineerium in a scenario where AI technology goes rogue and you are immersed in a colourful alien world that defies gravity.
Using state of the art technology, players will roam the Zero Latency arena and interact with other players with motion tracking and 4K clarity Virtual Reality headsets. Book in your session here, today!
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
- Packages are open-dated
- Customers will receive Tour Operator contact information upon booking
- To pre-book your date and timeslot, customers will be required to contact the Tour Operator to book in a session date and time
- 45 Minute Virtual Reality Game Package is available Monday – Friday only
- Ensure you visit Zero Latency at the date and timeslot you selected. Entry may not be permitted if you have not pre-booked your date and timeslot
- All technology and briefing
- Ultimate virtual reality gaming experiences
- Two-game combo. Choose between Outbreak Origins + Undead Arena OR Singularity + Engineerium
- Game score results will be emailed to you
- Choose between Outbreak Origins + Undead Arena OR Singularity + Engineerium
- Outbreak Origins: Approx. 30 mins. Up to 8 Players. Outbreak Origins is a gripping experience where you attack helicopters and hordes of zombies after a deadly virus wreaks havoc on the human population. A 30-minute shooter game with multiple immersive scenes. Must be 13 and above to play.
- Undead Arena: Approx. 15 mins. Up to 8 players. The apocalypse has been, and gone. Things are back to normal. Survivors band together, we all live in fortified cities, and zombies are everywhere. There’s that reality TV show everybody watches where you can get rich and become a star or die a horrible death and become an actual zombie. All televised, live, for the world to see. So yeah. Normal. Basically. Must be 13 and above to play.
- Singularity: Approx. 30 mins. Up to 8 players. You and your team are sent to investigate a secret military space station that has gone dark. Fight your way through killer robots, rogue drones and merciless gun turrets to reclaim the high-tech military black-site. How will you fair against AI?
- Engineerium: Approx. 15 min. Up to 8 players. You are transformed into an ethereal, ancient alien and must work with your clan to ascend through a mind-bending, mystical world to be reunited with your tribe. Be prepared to have your reality turned upside down.
- Global leader in free-roaming multi-player virtual reality
- 200sqm arena which can take up tp 8 players to play at the same time
- Ultimate gaming experience, including state-of-the-art wireless technology with motion tracking
- 4K clarity with HP reverb headset
- Communicating with your teammates during the game
- Take on an alien invasion up in space while chill out in engineerium fantastical puzzle world
- Monday to Friday: 11am-9pm
- 45 Minute packages are available Monday – Friday only
- 34 Smith Street, Southport, Gold Coast, QLD
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY AT ONCE?
- A maximum of 8 players. Our experience does not support any additional players. For larger groups, you will need to book back-to-back sessions.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- This is an active experience so please make sure you wear light, comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear (ie. no high heels).
CAN I WEAR MY GLASSES?
- You can wear glasses if they do not have a large frame. We recommend wearing contact lenses for the experience, as our headsets will not fit large frames due to limited space between the eyes and VR lenses.
WHO CAN OR CAN’T PLAY?
- Players must be 13 years and over to play. We can make exceptions for 10 to 13 year olds but they must be accompanied by a playing adult. All parties are 13+.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
- You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands. People with vision in one eye are able to play.
- For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders
- Deaf or severe hearing loss
- Broken leg or arm
- Wheelchair users
- Our experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions: Heart condition & Heavily pregnant
CAN THIS EXPERIENCE CAUSE MOTION SICKNESS?
- Every part of the system is designed to give you an immersive experience without any of the motion sickness typically associated with virtual reality systems.
- Since changing our headsets in November 2016, 0.02% of our players have pulled out due to motion sickness.
WILL I WALK INTO A WALL?
- We have in-game safety mechanisms and a Game Master to stop that happening. It is up to you to pay attention and follow all instructions at all times to remain safe
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements