Camp Exodus is a summer camp like nothing you’ve experienced before. Say ‘yes’ to the adventure!
Frederick Marsden Youth Centre
10 Narangba Rd, Kallangur QLD 4503
SUMMER CAMP BENEFITS
Summer camp is all about fun, making friends and adventure. There are many physical and mental health benefits for campers coming on camp which encourages physical activity in a way that’s both fun, and suitably challenging for all fitness levels. Campers will also gain the following benefits
- Helps students unplug & build friendships
- Builds all-round resilience
- Fosters team-work
- Develops communication and listening skills
- Encourages personal growth
- Enhances self-confidence
- Develops respect for self & others
- Reinforces independence & empowerment
- Nurtures social skills
- Models healthy living
Summer camp is all about fun activities and exploring different and challenging activities. We believe that every camper should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential. While our program is packed with an educational curriculum, our camp program is experiential and fun so campers don’t even know they are learning! Camp activities include
- High Ropes
- Commando Course
- Team Initiatives
- Raft Building
- A movie and popcorn
At Camp Exodus, our qualified and experienced staff will deliver a unique camp experience and our approach is to customise the program to support the needs of the children.
All meals and snacks will be catered for. Only fresh and healthy ingredients are used in our menu whilst still allowing campers to celebrate being at camp through eating yummy food.
We can cater for special dietary needs.
Transfers are available from Gold Coast through to the Sunshine Coast and In-between. Other pick up locations to be discussed on application.
Camp applications are online through our website www.exodusadventures.co.au. On application, electronic Medical and Waiver Forms will be emailed out.
Registrations close on the 4th of January 2020.
Our camp program includes:
- 2 nights, 3 full days of activities
- Supervised activities, meals, and dorm/night games
- Camp packages are fully inclusive of meals, accommodation (dorms), activities, camp facilitators, and materials
- Experienced, trained professional staff with Blue Cards/NSW WWC
- We provide you with a list of what to bring
- We can help arrange transfers from anywhere in Queensland & NSW
- Insurance for all participants