Experience the beautiful Great Barrier Reef with a snorkel and dive cruise departing Port Douglas. Aboard a luxurious, stylish and comfortable catamaran, you’ll venture out from the mainland to one of the best reefs in the region, Agincourt Reef. This reef is regarded as one of the best and most significant sites in the entire Great Barrier Reef and with this day cruise you’ll be able to head below the surface and explore one of them for yourself.
You’ll be treated to a full day of adventure, relaxation and education, with interpretive reef talks and guided snorkel tours included in the day tour. You’ll also be given access to all snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, lycra suits and prescription masks as well as being treated to tea and coffee throughout the day and morning tea, a tropical buffet lunch and afternoon tea on board the vessel.
If snorkelling isn’t enough, you can get kitted up and venture into the deeps with a diving expedition (optional extra), for a more in-depth look at the chosen reef for the day.
Tours depart the Reef Marina in Port Douglas at 8:45am and return at 4:30pm, so you’ll have an entire day exploring the reef and cruising around this beautiful part of the world. If you’re looking for an awesome day out on the Great Barrier Reef with food and equipment included, then this snorkel and dive cruise is the way to go!
- Full day experience to 3 breathtaking Great Barrier Reef sites
- All snorkelling equipment
- Guided snorkelling tours
- Interpretive reef talk
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious tropical lunch
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Wetsuits, lycra suits and prescription masks
- Scuba Diving available for purchase on the day of the cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Custom designed vessel
- Visit 3 spectacular Great Barrier Reef sites
- Submerged platform for easy access
- Interpretive reef talk
- Sumptuous buffet lunch
- Comfortable indoor/outdoor seating
- Sun decks with day-bed style seating
- Air-conditioned saloon
- Toilets with showers
- Tours depart from the Reef Marina, Port Douglas at 8.45am and return at 4.30pm. Boarding commences at 8.20am
What To Bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Credit Card or Cash (Bankcard, MasterCard, Visa and EFTPOS accepted)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements