Book this Port Douglas day cruise and sail away to the Great Barrier Reef onboard a beautiful yacht to two pristine reef locations in one day! Included in this marine adventure are guided snorkelling tours, glass bottom boat rides with marine biologists and a delicious morning and afternoon tea and tropical buffet lunch.
Set sail with Sailaway VII and cruise to the pristine and protected Mackay & Undine Coral Cays filled with incredible marine life and a maze of tropical coral reefs. You will swim and snorkel alongside a marine biologist on guided tours who will show you all the different marine life and coral gardens out on the water. Glass bottom boat rides are also included which are great for the non-swimmers in the group who can still experience the reef without having to get their toes wet. With 4.5 hours on the reef, there will be time to walk the pristine golden sands of the coral cays and swim in crystal clear waters at your leisure. As you cruise the waters of the Great Barrier Reef dine on fresh local produce for morning and afternoon tea and a tropical buffet lunch.
To sail away and explore the Great Barrier Reef in comfort and style, book your day cruise online here!
- As of 17 December 2021, all passengers aged 16+ travelling on any Sailaway vessels will be required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided.
- This date may be brought forward if vaccination rates reach 80% before this time. We will revert to advice from the Queensland Health Department.
- Guests will be required to check in at the Sailaway Office in the Marina prior to boarding the vessel.
Proof of double vaccination will be required for each passenger aged 16+ at check-in via your digital Vaccination Certificate or the QLD check in App.
- A person is considered fully vaccinated when they have had two doses of a TGA approved vaccine
- From 19 November, people will be able to link their vaccination certificate into the Check-In Qld app
- If proof of double vaccination is not provided for every passenger aged 16 years or over, Sailaway reserves the right to refuse the passenger/s to board the vessel and no refund would be applicable.
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT CHARGE
- The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority has waived the Environment Management Charge until 1 July 2022
- 4.5 hours at two unspoilt locations on the Outer Barrier Reef
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee, cakes and fresh fruit platter
- Superb tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment, optical masks, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits, wet suits and flotation devices
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
- Glass bottom boat viewing and reef interpretation talk
- Explore the pristine coral cays
- Courtesy coach transfers from selected Port Douglas accommodation
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks/juices
- Environment Management Charge $7pp (not applicable for bookings and travel before 1 July 2022)
- Cruises depart Port Douglas Marina at 8am and return at 5pm. Check-in commences from 7.30am
- Freshly brewed Jaques coffee and Daintree tea
- Freshly baked apple & cinnamon muffins
- Freshly baked Danish Pastries
- Cold meats and seafood
- Medium rare peppered roast beef slices
- Sliced champagne ham
- Sliced tandoori chicken breast
- Tiger prawns with lemon and cocktail sauce
- New potato salad w/ chopped eggs, spring onions & a sour cream & Parmesan mayo
- Mixed Leaf Salad w/ tomato, capsicum, cucumber & a balsamic & virgin olive oil dressing
- Asian Noodle Salad
- Fresh fruit
- Watermelon, Honeydew melon, Rockmelon, Pineapple & Oranges
- Freshly baked assorted bread rolls w/ butter portions
- Condiments; pesto mayo, mustard, sweet chilli and chutney
- Freshly brewed Jaques coffee and Daintree tea
- Mississippi mud cake
- Honey nougat slice
What To Bring
- Beach towel and swimwear
- Sun protection including sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Consideration for this precious Marine National Park and World Heritage site
- Environment Management Charge $7 per person payable on the day (not applicable for bookings and travel before 1 July 2022)
- Under-water Camera’s available for hire $55
- Swimming skills for snorkeling is essential
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements