Australia’s first amphibious Aquaduck ride…experience a Gold Coast city tour and river cruise in one.
The city tour portion of the Aquaduck experience begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue. We head out along the famous Surfers Paradise beach towards the glamour and beauty of Main Beach. Along the way we take in the Pacific Ocean, Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and learn about the Gold Coast as we head to the Broadwater.
That’s where the Aquaduck gets to show its true colours splashing into the water for a scenic cruise of the spectacular river and Broadwater. The cruise encompasses the key sights from the water, wildlife and all the activity of one of Australia’s busiest waterways.
While on the water passengers are free to move about the Aquaduck and the children have the opportunity to drive the Aquaduck and receive a Captain’s certificate.
Aquaduck is Australia’s original amphibious tour with over 2.2 million happy customers.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
– Check in is required at the Aquaduck store 20 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
– Aquaduck doesn’t have toilets on board – please go before checking in.
– All tours depart on time, we do not wait for passengers.
– If you are late you forfeit your ticket. No refunds will be provided.
– Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in 100% cancellation fee.
– Infants 0-1 years ride free on your lap. Please ensure you book infants when making your booking as we require total group numbers.