Get a new outlook on Townsville city and its layout from high above with a scenic helicopter flight that will provide you with amazing, panoramic views! Take in the sights of this picturesque coastal city and its natural surrounds from the air as your pilot points out all the local landmarks and highlights. During your flight you’ll soar above the likes of The Strand, Castle Hill, the Port of Townsville, the Casino and much more as the spectacle of lovely Magnetic Island sits amongst the vibrant blue waters in the distance.
Your friendly, knowledgeable pilot guides will provide a detailed commentary of the history and geography of the city while providing you with 360 degree views – the ultimate vantage point to grab some unforgettable photos. Departing from Townsville Airport, these scenic helicopter flights are the ultimate Townsville sightseeing experience, so if you’re looking to indulge your eyeballs, choose a flight length and book online today!
- A 10 minute scenic helicopter flight over Townsville City
10 Minute Scenic Flight
Showcasing the vast and contrasting views of the Townsville region, this flight gives you a true layout of the city and its landmarks. Spectacular views of Castle Hill, the Strand, Townsville Port and the Ross River are among the many eye-catching features of this flight.
- Castle Hill
- The Strand
- Townsville Port
- Ross River
- Flights depart daily from Townsville between 10am and 4pm. Upon completion of purchase, the tour operator must be contacted to confirm the exact flight time. Complete local tour operator information is included on your confirmation voucher.
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- All passengers weights must be advised at time of booking
- All passengers will be weighed before the flight to confirm weights
- Due to comfort and weight balance of the helicopter, passengers weighing over 110kg will be required to pay an extra 50% for an additional seat. This is payable to the tour operator on the day of the flight.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- The operator will accept vouchers that are displayed on mobile phones or tablets
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher