Deluxe Fraser Island Beach House Tag-Along TourLimited availability and spaces, as per the booking calendar. *Minimumn numbers requried to run the tour*.
DEPARTURE TIME (subject to change)
DRIVERS – Start at 7:30AM
PASSENGERS – Start at approx. 8:30AM
Join us on our unique, 3-day, 2-night deluxe beach house accommodated tag-along tour, where you can visit all of the best sites on Fraser Island on a small group tour. MAX 12 PEOPLE! All inclusive, no hidden costs.
- Small group, max. 12 people
- Private beach house accommodation
- Toilets, hot showers, barbecues
- Bunk beds (no tents)
- All linen/ sheets provided
- All meals provided
- Dietary requirements catered for: vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options (no extra cost)
- National park permits and barge included
- Learn to 4WD on Fraser Island (over 23years with an open licence, no extra charge)
- Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
- All forward-facing seats (Toyota Landcruiser and Prado)
- Free street car parking while you are away
See the sites:
- Visit all the iconic sites, Lake McKenzie, Central Station, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, plus more!
- Go as far north to Indian Head and Champagne Pools
- Walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley
- 4WD drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head
- If travelling alone or in a small group, it is no problem!
Things to note:
- FOOD included – 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast and snacks
- We cater for dietary requirement so let us know what you require!
- Meeting at 8:30am (accommodation pick up available from 8:30am)
- Please specify dietary requirements
- Returns 6 – 6:15pm on the third day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle. Passengers’ don’t need to be this age.
- The trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures. Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety comfort
- Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
- Luggage storage can be organised for $20 per backpack
- Secure Car storage $30-$50 for the 3 days limited spaces available
What to Bring:
- Small bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- Big smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- A sense of adventure and fun!
Minimum numbers required for tour to depart.
After booking, all passengers must reconfirm with the operator by
12pm the day prior to departure. All people wanting to drive must reconfirm and
attend the 7:20am safety briefing on day of departure.