This leisurely 60 minute wildlife eco cruise departs from the boat hub in Airlie Beach to cruise the waterways in search of marine life. Keep a lookout for turtles, dugongs, dolphins and spotted eagle rays that frequent the waters surrounding the Whitsundays Region.
This cruise is a lovely half day activity that is perfect for all ages. Not only is it fun but also educational as you learn about the marine life that inhabits the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. There is a large turtle population so it almost guaranteed that you will spot these gentle creatures swimming in the waterways around Airlie Beach. Interesting and informative commentary is provided throughout the cruise and be sure to have the camera ready when you see the wildlife in action.
Tours depart from Abell Point Marina with lovely views of the Queensland coastline and scenic waterways. Marvel at the yachts as you cruise in and around the marina.
- Please note this product is no longer available
- 60 Minute Eco Cruise
- Informative commentary
- Hotel transfers
- Spend 60 minutes cruising the smooth water bays out the front of Airlie Beach
- Hundreds of turtles are known to cruise around the location, it is likely we will witness this majestic reptile action
- Aside from turtles other wildlife we commonly encounter are dugongs, spotted eagle rays and dolphins
- Tour departs daily at 1.15pm
- Please check in 20 prior to your departure time at "The Boat Hub", South Village, Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- Weatherproof jacket if weather prediction requires
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher