Tongarra Sailing Adventures offers a 2-day 2-night social sailing experience that’s perfect for the young, fun and adventurous backpacker. The all-inclusive package visits the best destinations in the Whitsundays including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling at pristine locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. The experienced crew are handpicked for their knowledgeable and friendly attitude and happily prepare top-quality fresh meals on the BBQ. Guests can also enjoy a banana boat ride for an added adrenaline rush and adventure with friends.
Tongarra Sailing Adventures has a reputation with their guests for being the ultimate fun backpacker experience. So grab your swimwear, iPod and camera and enjoy a few drinks while we show you around the Whitsunday Islands.
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Learn to sail and snorkel
- Tongarra Whitsundays tour departs from Coral Sea Marina Resort at 2.30pm
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset sail out to the Whitsunday Islands and get to know your new friends
- A freshly home-cooked meal will be provided while you socialise on the front deck with a few drinks before sleeping under the stars (or in a cabin, if you wish).
- Wake up next to the world-famous Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef amongst our beautiful marine and coral life. If you are into water sports, try our customised banana boat with your friends!
- Enjoy one last snorkel and a banana boat ride and sail your way back into Airlie Beach across the beautiful Whitsunday passage for a midday return
- Hill Inlet Lookout & Whitehaven Beach
- Plenty of deck space
- Free banana boat rides
- Warm shower
- Freshly prepared meals
- Sleep under the stars
- Stable catamaran (ideal passengers concerned about seasickness)
- Flexible Schedule
- Experienced fun crew
- Snorkel the best locations in the Whitsundays
- Loved within the backpacking community
- Tours depart Wednesday’s at 2.30pm, and please check in at Red Cat Adventures 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach the day prior to travel between 12pm – 5pm or between 10am – 12pm the day of departure.
- Tour returns every Friday at 12pm
- Fresh breads
- Selection of honey
- Peanut butter, vegemite, jams
- Fresh fruit platter, muesli or cornflakes
- Tea or coffee
- Cold meats
- Tuna salad, garden salad, fresh bread/rolls/wraps
- First Night: Herbed BBQ white fish on a bed of mashed potato served with coleslaw
- Second Night: Tasty spaghetti bolognaise with garlic bread
- Fresh fruit, biscuits, cake selection, chips & dips.
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- iPod with your favourite music
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine, please)
- Maximum 24 pax
- Minimum age 18 years, and please note this tour is suitable for ages 18 – 35 years only
- Cancellations within 21 days of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher