For the best aerial views of The Whitsundays and The Great Barrier Reef, book this 60 minute scenic flight and sit back and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Departing from Airlie Beach, passengers will fly in a comfortable fixed-wing aircraft with large windows to ensure that you capture the best views and photographs throughout your scenic Whitsundays flight.
Home to a collection of 74 tropical islands, this Whitsundays scenic flight will soar high above Whitehaven Beach and the Hill Inlet as well as the iconic Heart Reef in the Great Barrier Reef. A Whitsundays scenic flight is the perfect activity to accompany a Great Barrier Reef day cruise or for those who are looking to experience the Whitsundays while staying dry! Regular scenic flights are scheduled throughout the day making it easy to fit into any itinerary. Book your tickets online here.
- 60 minute reef and island scenic flight
- Flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef
- The comfortable fixed wing aircraft offers big window viewing and pilot commentary
- Best views of the Whitsundays
- Guests will have a bird’s eye view of many of the 74 Whitsunday Islands
- Scenic flights depart at 7am, 8.30am, 10am, 11.30am, 1pm and 2.30pm
- Tours depart from Whitsunday Airport located only 8 minute’s drive from main street of Airlie beach.
What To Bring
- A jacket during winter
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum numbers of four passengers for flights/flight packages apply
- Flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather and air traffic control
- For legal and safety reasons all passengers are weighed prior to boarding. Individual weights in excess of 110kg will incur an extra seat surcharge. Maximum per seat weight is 130 kgs
- Full names and exact weights per passenger must be advised when booking due to flight weight availability
- Pick up transfers for scenic flights only collect guests from their mainland accommodation and drop off transfers are always to Coral Sea Marina, with the exception of the last flight of the day, which may return guests to their mainland accommodation
- The fly component of the Fly and Raft tour is operated by Whitsunday Air Services Pty Ltd AOC# 1-KPVQ0 -06, a licensed and certified Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) carrier
- 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations after midday the day prior
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher