Join this 3 hour Adelaide kayaking tour to discover a hidden dolphin sanctuary, historic shipwrecks and scenic mangroves alive with marine life.
Beginners are welcome on this gentle paddle through the calm waterways. Qualified instructors will take you through a safety demonstration and have you out on the water paddling confidently through this dolphin sanctuary. See first-hand local pods of dolphins whom often pop up to say hello during the tour and hear local commentary on the area and how a historic shipwreck came to its final end in the local port river.
The gentle paddle departs Garden Island at 9 am and 1 pm and is the perfect half-day activity for all ages showcasing a hidden side to Adelaide. Book your Adelaide dolphin kayaking tour here.
- Half day tour
- Peaceful paddle through Adelaide’s very own Dolphin Sanctuary
- Full instruction will be given
- Food and Drink
- Pick up and Drop off
- Tours operate on Saturdays and Sundays
- Morning tours depart at 9am (with 8:45am check-in), and Afternoon tours depart at 1pm (with 12:45pm check-in)
- Garden Island Boat Ramp, Gillman
- To receive a full refund, travellers may cancel up to 48 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone
- No refunds will be given after that time period
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements