Explore St Hugo Winery on a guided 45 minute tour and wine tasting session in Adelaide’s Barossa Valley. Meet at the St Hugo Brand Home and join the team for an easy stroll through the picturesque vineyards to see where the famous wine production begins. Then, quench your thirst with a Baross Valley wine tasting of six wines in the private underground tasting room at St Hugo Wines. Taste wine from the past, present and future with vintages, current wine selections and future releases all available exclusively to sample.
Tours are available daily at St Hugo at 11am. To join a Barossa Valley winery tour and taste the unique blends of St Hugo, book online here.
- Guided tasting in the Hugo Gramp cellar showcasing the evolution of the Hugo wines
- Enjoy a selection of 6 wines during your tasting, including a selection from the Cellar
- Light lunch including 3 options from the Hugo Lounge menu accompanied by a glass of your favourite wine from the tasting
- Experience begins at 11am
- Approximate time required 45 minutes
- 2141 Barossa Valley Way Rowland Flat, SA Australia 5352
What To Bring
- Proof of age identification
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher