Spend half a day in historic Port Adelaide with time spent on the water and land.
Located just 20 minutes from the city centre, ‘The Port’ is home to several heritage listed buildings as well as the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail.
Home to over 40 resident Bottlenose Dolphins, and 300 regular visitors, you are sure to spot several of Adelaide’s favourite creatures during your morning kayak adventure. You will be guided by our highly experienced and qualified guide who will make sure you are getting the most out of the experience in a safe manner.
Right near the dolphin ‘sanctuary is the Garden Island Ships’ Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail which represents the final home to a number of vessels used for transport, trade and employment during the early 20th century. With over 25 wrecks in the area, and several almost completely visible, you will get up close with these vessels during the kayaking tour.
- Three-hour tour led by our expert kayaking guides
- All kayaks and PFD/life-jackets
- Complimentary water bottle
- Lunch at a local pub
- Return transport from Adelaide CBD
- Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary – up close with over 40 resident dolphins
- Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail – over 25 ship wrecks to explore