Explore; the world-acclaimed Blue Derby Mountain Bike trails.
Indulge; in the locally-inspired gourmet food, prepared especially for you.
Relax; in the comfort of your private Pod nestled within the trails.
Your experience includes;
- Return transfers between Launceston and Blue Derby.
- Accommodation each night in our unique and private quarters; pods (twin share).
- All gourmet Tasmanian meals and beverages (alcoholic (wine and beer) and non-alcoholic).
- Two qualified Experience Leaders for the duration of the experience.
- Three days premium mountain bike and gear hire (mountain bike, helmet, gloves and riding spray jacket).
- Private uplift shuttles.
- Mountain bike body fit.
- Luggage storage.
Pricing is seasonal, listed per person including GST
If adventure with comfort is your style, join us and experience the flow.
- The Blue Derby Pods Ride journey begins in Launceston, Tasmania. Our BDPR bus can pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in the Launceston area if required.
- A 3-day Blue Derby Pods Ride experience departs three times per week year round – Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Note: On the odd occasion we have different departure dates to this due to custom groups.
- There is the option to pay the full amount upfront, or pay a 50% deposit to secure your place at time of booking (provided your trip departure is 30 days or more away). This option is selected on the final booking page. The balance for your experience is due 30 days prior to departure.
- $50 of every guest booking is contributed to the maintenance of the Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails.
- An additional booking fee of 1.9% is charged on the final booking page.
- For further information, please visit Blue Derby Pods Ride.