kunanyi/Mt Wellington Return Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Waterline Brooke Street Pier – Pick-up point, 10 minutes prior to departure.
- 4 Elizabeth St – Outside Hydro Tasmania building.
- Unit 1/678 Huon Rd – Fern Tree Park bus stop.
- North-South Track – The Springs bus stop.
- kunanyi / Mount Wellington – The Chalet bus stop.
- Pinnacle Road – Big Bend bus stop.
- Pinnacle Road – The Pinnacle bus stop.
Mount Wellington / Organ Pipes Circuit Trail / Fern Tree Playground
Operates: Buses depart daily from the opposite the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre at 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
Summer timetable (October – April) buses depart at 9.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm and 3.30pm.
Winter timetable (May – September) buses depart at 9.30am, 12.00pm and 2.30pm.
Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre – Start and finish of the 90 minute city loop
- Waterline Brooke Street Pier
- 30 Morrison St – Outside the main entrance of Princes Wharf No.1
- 3 Castray Esplanade – Outside CSIRO
- 34 Hampden Rd – Corner of Hampden Rd and Colville St
- 22 De Witt St – Near Cromwell St intersection
- Unit 19/64 St Georges Terrace – Near Sandy Bay Rd
- Wrest Point – Outside main entrance
- 143 Sandy Bay Rd – Corner of Sandy Bay Rd and Queen St
- Cascade Brewery Bar
- 123 Cascade Rd – Corner of Cascade Rd and McRobies Rd
- 409 Macquarie St – Corner of Macquarie St and Weld St
- Village Cinemas Hobart – Near Barrack St intersection
- 119 Collins St – Near Murray St intersection
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- 101 Campbell St – Corner of Brisbane St and Campbell St
- University Rose Gardens – Corner of Brooker Hwy and Liverpool Street (opposite ABC building)
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens – Outside main entrance
- Zero Davey Boutique Apartments – Corner of Davey St and Hunter St
Brooke Street Pier / Salamanca Market / Narryna Heritage Museum / Wrest Point Casino / Army Museum of Tasmania / Cascade Brewery / Cascades Female Factory Historic Site / Village Cinemas / Mawson’s Hut Replica Museum / Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery / MARITIME MUSEUM OF TASMANIA / Hobart Convict Penitentiary / The Hobart Aquatic Centre / Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens / Tasman Bridge / Constitution Dock / Federation Artisan Chocolate / Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre / Battery Point Sculpture Trail / Queens Domain / Theatre Royal
Operates: Buses depart daily from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre on the corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets in Hobart.
Summer timetable(November- February) buses depart every hour from 9.00am – 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.
Winter timetable (March – October) buses depart every hour and a half from 10.00am – 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.