wulinantikala / Cradle Mountain is one of Tasmania’s most iconic walking destinations and for good reason. This stunning location offers spectacular scenery, plenty of opportunities to spot local wildlife, magnificent trails and views. Over four days enjoy exceptional walking around wulinantikala / Cradle Mountain returning every evening to a two-course meal prepared by your Park Trek guides and cosy cabin-style accommodation.
- Three nights’ accommodation in cabin accommodation at Cradle Mountain.
- All transport and guiding
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners (afternoon tea on last day own expense)
- Day 1 – walk 9 kms on scenic boardwalk trail, Weindorfers Forest and Waldheim
- Day 2 – walk 10 kms on the amazing Hanson’s Peak and Twisted Lakes walk
- Day 3 – walk 7.5 kms Lake Lilla, Wombat Pool, Marion’s Lookout & Crater Falls
- Day 4 – walk 6kms around idyllic Dove Lake