We require a minimum of 4 people to conduct this tour. Booking confirmation is made once that number has been reached.
No other tour provides you with this genuine ‘Aussie’ experience.
“We call it a tour because we can’t think of another name for what we do.
Taking you to places and showing you things that you may only get to see and do once in your life.
Think about that.
How can we possibly not enjoy doing that? It’s exciting to us well”
Elwyn. (Geelong Tours)
1. Pickup from 8.00 am. Leave Geelong by 8.30 am.
2. Colac Heritage Park at 9.30 am to grab a coffee, stretch some legs and have a bathroom break.
3. Then drive down through dairy farming countryside to The Great Ocean Road arriving at the 12 Apostles car park at 11 am. Here we will spend 45 minutes. Look down on magnificent cliffs and smashing waves. Plenty of time to get lots of photos for the many memories you will take with you. The Kiosk also has snacks if you are feeling peckish.
4. A short drive to The Lock Ard Gorge and a chance to walk down to the beach. And of course, lots more photographs. After spending another 45 minutes here we will take a 30-minute drive to the Australian Fauna Park.
5. Australian Fauna Park. The entry cost is included in the cost of the tour. This is a 40-acre reserve when you really can touch some of the animals, ‘pet’ a Kangaroo and feed an Emu. There is also a café and souvenir shop selling home-made snacks and meals for the hungry.
6. Next stop. Melba Gully. Here in the middle of the Otway National Park you can walk through a Rainforest. On this walk you feel like you are a million miles from anyone. Here, you will walk amongst giant ferns and marvel at the lush and tranquility of the rainforest. We stay for approximately 45 minutes and shortly after 3 pm it will be time to head back to Geelong. Arriving back around 5 pm.
Please note. The cost to enter the Wildlife park and National Park fees, are included in the cost of the tour.
* Coffee will be provided at the first stop. All other food or refreshments at you cost.
* 8 years is the minimum age. We do not provide child restraints on the bus.