Iconic Australian Experience.
“We call it a tour because we can’t think of another name for what we do.
Taking you to places and showing you things that you may only get to see and do once in your life.
How can we possibly not enjoy doing that? It’s exciting to us well”
Elwyn (Geelong Tours)
1. Pickup from 8.00 am in the Geelong CBD. Leave Geelong by 8.30 am.
2. Colac Heritage Park at 9.30 am to grab a coffee, stretch some legs and have a bathroom break.
3. Then drive down through dairy farming countryside to The Great Ocean Road arriving at the 12 Apostles car park at 11 am. Here we will spend 45 minutes. Plenty of time to get lots of photos for the many memories you will take with you. The Kiosk also has snacks if you are feeling peckish.
4. A short drive to The Lock Ard Gorge. Again we will have around 45 minutes with the opportunity to walk down to the beach. And of course, lots more photographs.
5. Come 12.45 it will be time to head off for the 1 hour drive to Apollo Bay.. We will spend 30 minutes here. Enough time to grab a bite to eat and check out a few shops.
6. At 2.30 pm we will continue our drive along cliff tops of The Great Ocean Road stopping at The Memorial Arch. This is the official start to the Great Ocean Road and commemorates the work to construct this amazing road.
From here we will drive back to Geelong, arriving around 5.00 pm.
* Coffee will be provided at the first stop. All other food or refreshments at you cost.
* 8 years is the minimum age. We do not provide child restraints on the bus.