SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is one of Melbourne’s top attractions for families. Discover a dazzling display of marine life for yourself with these great value tickets to the must-see aquarium. Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD on the banks of the Yarra River, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is home to thousands of sea critters spread across 12 different zones. See Antarctic Penguins slip and slide in their cosy exhibit and don’t miss out on the brand new ‘Ocean Invaders’ exhibit that will take you inside the mysterious world of jellyfish.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- Children under 4 years are unable to join the Glass Bottom boat
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium politely requests that you refrain from visiting should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19