Take the ease out of making a trip to the Grampians, with this full day tour from Melbourne! Including morning tea, lunch, hotel transfers and a day filled with sight seeing, you can be sure that this Grampians Day Tour from Melbourne will be a hit! Departing at roughly 8am, you’ll head out from Melbourne for a full day adventure to one of Australia’s most scenery-rich national parks, renowned for its incredible lookout points and authentic examples of Aussie bush nature. Enjoying a range of different outdoors activities, this tour will show you the very best of what the Grampians have to offer.
Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to enjoy a short hike from the Wonderland Turntable to the spectacular Grand Canyon, an easy stroll to the tranquil Silverband Falls, a trip to the beautiful MacKenzie Falls, spectacular panoramic views from Reeds Lookout and finally amazing views over the Grampians mountain range from Boroka Lookout. With so many magical sights spread across the day you can be sure you’ll experience a day full of wonder and adventure.
If you’re an animal lover, you’ll be in for a real treat with guaranteed wildlife sightings possible throughout the journey! Morning tea is held at the Eureka Stockade Memorial in Ballarat, where you’ll be supplied with a delicious cake, as well as coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Lunch will be in the Grampians township of Halls Gap. Tours depart at 8 am and return at around 9pm. Dinner isn’t included however a stop is made on the return journey for you to purchase a meal if you wish. With a day full of adventure, be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes so you can make the most of this tour!
- Grampians full day tour
- Morning tea
- Hotel transfers
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Dinner (A dinner stop is made on the return journey to Melbourne)
- Morning tea at the Eureka Stockade Memorial in Ballarat
- Lunch in the Grampians township of Halls Gap
- A short hike from the Wonderland Turntable into the spectacular Grand Canyon
- An easy stroll to enjoy the amazing tranquility of Silverband Falls
- The magnificent MacKenzies Falls
- Spectacular panoramic views from Reeds Lookout
- Amazing views over the Grampians mountain range from Boroka Lookout
- Guaranteed wildlife sightings
- A stunning view of the illuminated city on the way back
- Small group tour
- Tours depart between 7.00am-8.00am (or earlier from your hotel) and return around 9pm
- Available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please keep the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher