This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Your Melbourne Sights & Sounds Private Tours starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be traveling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour.
As we make our way around Melbourne, you can choose any of the following sights & sounds to be part of your afternoon private tour. Our guide is more than happy to assist in choosing the best sights & surrounds to visit.
– Queen Victoria Market
– St Patrick Cathedral or St Paul Cathedral
– Fitzroy Gardens including Captain Cook’s Cottage and Melbourne Conservatory
– Street Art and Laneways
– Shrine of Remembrance
– Brighton Beach Boxes
– St Kilda Beach & Pier Precinct
– The plans for the complimentary afternoon tea or beverage at a local watering hole.
– The dining options available for dinner being a casual dining, pub meal, or fine dining experience (guests own expense).
Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be a part of your private tour:
• Melbourne Cricket Ground Tour
• Eureka Skydeck
• Melbourne Star
These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitted, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions.
Throughout the private tour, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of Melbourne. You have the freedom to customise your journey throughout the day to create, explore and experience the Melbourne Sights & Sounds on your own private tour.
Duration: 4 hours