If you’re wanting an unmatched, detailed look at Melbourne from high above, this comprehensive 30 minute city helicopter flight itinerary is hard to beat! Get a look at the Melbourne CBD from an entirely new perspective, taking in all the landmarks from high above – you’ve never seen local highlights such as the MCG, Shrine of Remembrance, Botanic Gardens, St. Paul’s Cathedral and much more from a viewpoint like this. With uninhibited 360 degree views, you’ll be able to see all the way around while relaxing and enjoying the detailed commentary from the knowledgeable and friendly pilots, pointing out the key architectural and natural features of Melbourne’s CBD.
The 30 minute scenic helicopter flight departs from Melbourne’s Moorabin Airport and we will take you along the coastline up towards St. Kilda and Albert Park Lake, around the CBD and back to Moorabin before landing – and no doubt leaving you with a huge smile on your face! The ultimate in Melbourne CBD tours, book a helicopter flight online today.
- 30 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel transfers, you will need to make your own way to Moorabbin Airport, approximately 40 minutes from the Melbourne CBD
- Experience the beauty Melbourne from above onboard a chartered helicopter
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the views while the pilots provide commentary on Melbourne’s most popular spots
- Departing from Moorabbin Airport, fly along the coastline up towards St Kilda and Albert Park Lake, around the CBD and back to Moorabbin
- If you live along the way, why not ask to fly over your house!
- Flight times are 8am, 12noon, 2pm and 4pm
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing should be worn, on hotter days the aircraft can get warm
- Sunglasses are a must as the glare off clouds can be quite severe
- A cap is also a good idea
- Photo ID
- Your voucher (electronic or paper copy)
- Children between 3 & 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with epilepsy cannot fly
- No heavy drinking the night before and a decent breakfast on the morning of the flight is recommended
- Maximum weight is 120kg (heavier passengers can be accepted on a per request basis)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of flight
- Mobile voucher is accepted!
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher