The Peninsula Hot Springs is a multi-award winning facility having recently won at the World Luxury Spa awards and Victorian Tourism Awards.
Peninsula Hot Springs is the first natural hot springs & day spa centre in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Peninsula Hot Springs makes it possible to bathe in the naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools.
Like the historic and famous spa centres of Europe, Asia, the Americas and New Zealand, the natural hot springs in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula bring the blissful and healthy pleasure of taking the waters’ to the people.
The 50C hot mineral rich spring water flows from an underground aquifer 637 metres below the surface and into the many pools and baths in this coastal oasis of relaxation.
- All park entrance fees including Peninsula Hot Springs
- Delicious lunch
- Friendly and informative tour guides
- Return transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Towel and locker hire and Peninsula Hot Springs
- Refreshments and snacks
- Spend 2 or 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world’s best
- Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake
- Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool, cold plunge pool and more
- Enjoy lunch and wine tasting at a local farm gate whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- Visit a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery (Apr – Oct)
- Choose to pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov – Mar)
- Experience a bird’s eye view over Mornington Peninsula on Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the State Forest
- Tours depart on Monday, Thursday and Saturday between 7am-8am and return at approximately 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Courtesy transfers from selected inner city hotels to the departure point are available upon request
- Tours depart from The Immigration Museum (meet on Market Street)
What To Bring
- Swimwear, sunscreen, water bottle and hat
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Luggage restricted to a small day pack
- All infants are required to have their own seat and if needed an infant seat will be required to be installed in all touring vehicle
- FREE Bunyip Tours language APP which is easily downloadable via the APP store for i-Phone and Android the day prior to tour. This is available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. The commentary highlights the major sightseeing destinations visited whilst the tour is conducted in English
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience