This who’s-who of the Aussie criminal underworld serves as the perfect setting for a Melbourne ghost tour featuring the likes of Ned Kelly, Chopper Reed and Ronald Ryan – Australia’s last man to be executed. Available every Sunday night, you’ll venture into the home of Australia’s longest-serving prisoners for some informative, entertaining and educational thrills and chills in a destination that has 44 bodies buried on-site.
The tour lasts for 2 hours and takes you on an eerie journey through a building that once stood as a stark warning to murderers, rapists and drug dealers throughout Victoria to turn towards the right path – or you may end up here. This ghost tour will take you beyond its ominous blue stone walls to discover the true secrets of what the building’s history contains – so book online now, if you dare!
- 2 Hour Pentridge Prison Ghost Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Walk in the footsteps of notorious Chopper Reed, discover the famous outlaw Ned Kelly’s remains and experience the final moments of Ronald Ryan, the last man to be executed in Australia. With 44 bodies buried on on-site and a who’s who of Australia’s criminal underworld calling Pentridge home, it’s no wonder the building is haunted by its past. Be incarcerated at Pentridge Prison, home to Australia’s hardest and longest serving prisoners
- This tour run’s every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening at 7.30pm
- 2 hours
- Tours depart from Pentridge Prison D Division, cnr Urquhart Street and Wardens Walk South, Coburg
- All people partaking in the Pentridge Prison Ghost Tour must be 16 years and older
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements