This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sovereign Hill, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
Sovereign hill historical site and experience Victorian age, gold panning and Victorian age handicrafts.
Sovereign Hill is where you are go back to the times of Gold rush days, immerses in day to day gold fossicking activities where historically attired people goes about their daily activities, plus actually panning for real GOLD at Red Hill Gully Diggings that it’s yours for keep!
– Real life spectacular $160,000 gold pour
– venture underground on a fully-guided gold mine tour
– Back in time horse-drawn coach and tour of the Sovereign Hill township
– Shopping 1850s-style from old style merchandise shops
– old styles hotels,
– kids can enrol in old style schools classes complete with custom attire
– entertain in a theatre with goldfields entertainers
– see steam-driven machinery in action
– interact with real life tradespersons call wheelwrights, candlemakers and confectioners.
– be entertain by performers in period attire on the streets and get great selfies.
Duration: 3 hours