With this vintage flight experience, board an authentic 1930’s Tiger Moth aircraft and ascend into the skies above Victoria for 20 minutes worth of scenic flying just like a WWI flight ace! Over the course of the Melbourne Tiger Moth flight you’ll don your traditional leather jacket/goggles/scarf/helmet combo and depart from the airstrip in the Yarra Valley before heading up into the skies to garner some outstanding views over the likes of Yarra Glen, Healesville, the Yarra River and Sugarloaf Reservoir.
You’ll be flown by a friendly, knowledgeable pilot who has over 15 years experience, and who will point out all the regional highlights to you along the way. One of the most traditional examples of scenic flying and featuring completely unobstructed, 360 degree views, this Tiger Moth experience is not to be missed for aerial enthusiasts and first-time flyers alike; so book yourself the ultimate Melbourne scenic flight adventure online today!
- 20 minute Vintage Tiger Moth Joy Flight
- Vintage flying gear, including a leather jacket, helmet, goggles and a scarf
- Transfers from Melbourne, you will need to make your own way to Lilydale Airport
- Just enough time to check out Yering, Coldstream and Yarra Glen
- Fly in a true vintage Tiger Moth aircraft – this plane first flew in 1930!
- Spectacular Yarra Valley views
- Flights depart regularly throughout the day. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator to arrange a suitable flight time
- Flights depart from Lilydale Airport, on the edge of Victoria’s stunning Yarra Valley, located less than an hour from the Melbourne CBD
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher