The 1½ hour Absolute Fremantle Tour starts with training outside the Shipwrecks Gallery on the corner of Cliff Street and Marine Terrace. After we have you trained and feeling relaxed on the Segway, we start our tour at the oldest permanent building in Western Australia, the Round House. We then weave through the streets of this eclectic town passing convict built buildings, amazing turn of the century houses, modern art sculptures and arrive at the highest point in Fremantle, Monument Hill. The views leave you breathless taking in the sights from Perth City to Rottnest Island.
After a short break, we travel around the World Heritage listed, Fremantle Prison. Our guides will fascinate you with facts about the prison buildings, stories of past convicts, modern day prisoners and why the prison became such an iconic structure in Western Australia’s history. From there, we cruise back through the centre of Fremantle, taking in the Town Hall, High Street and the old West End.
We arrive back outside the Ship Wreck Gallery, the same location which you started.
- The Shipwrecks Gallery building
- Bathers Beach
- The Round House – The oldest permanent building in the colony
- Fremantle Harbour Vistas
- The stories of C.Y O’Connor and the opening of the Fremantle Harbour
- Monument Hill – Views from Perth to Rottnest Island
- Around Fremantle Prison
- Fremantle Town Hall
- High Street
- The West End
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full turns and conditions.